According to Article 57 of the Code of Civil Protection of Ukraine, industrial, residential, other buildings and structures, equipment, vehicles, put into operation or operation after the completion of construction, reconstruction or technical re-equipment, as well as technological processes and products must meet the requirements of regulatory acts of fire safety.
Start of work of newly created enterprises, use by the economic entity of real estate objects (buildings, structures, premises or parts thereof) is carried out by the entity on the basis of the submitted declaration of compliance of the material and technical base of the entity with the requirements of the legislation on fire safety, and for high-risk business entities – also in the presence of a positive conclusion on the results of the assessment (examination) of the fire status of the enterprise, facility or premises.
The assessment (examination) of the fire-prevention state should be carried out by the entity that received the corresponding license. The conclusion on the results of the assessment (examination) of the fire-prevention state is made and granted by this entity.
A positive conclusion on the results of the assessment (examination) of the fire status is given before the start of the newly created enterprises, before the use of the subject of management of real estate objects, in the absence of facts violating the rules of fire safety and valid until the registration of the declaration.
The assessment (examination) of the fire status of the object is aimed at determining:
• conformity of premises, buildings and structures, territories, where they are placed, with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of fire safety;
• the adequacy and compliance of organizational, technical and other measures aimed at preventing and minimizing the risks of fire, maximizing the safety of life and / or health of people, reducing material losses, etc .;
• Provision of the necessary conditions for operative call of fire units and the elimination of the fire in case of its occurrence.
Also experts of “Expert Securities” PE are conducting expert design documentation on fire safety issues
As a result of the examination of the design and construction documentation, you receive a technical report, which lists:
• Violation of fire safety requirements found in the project documentation.
• Proposals and recommendations for adjusting the project documentation, possible project decisions.